COVID-19 (coronavirus) update:
We are now open for browsing subject to face covering's being worn,we appreciate your understanding with this
We will still be providing
.To your door pick up/delivery for new bikes and service work
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy,please call to book ahead if possible
.Daily social media posts to update you on new items and offers
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
||Blue In Stock (Warehouse)
- The Micro Pro is the classic Dynaplug tool; super compact, weatherproof and beautifully machined. There when you need it, hassle free when you don't
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- The Micro Pro is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for a big day out, including multiple pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes, an air stopper tool for helping to prep the hole for insertion and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
- Despite all this, the Micro Pro capsule is only a tiny 57 mm long and weighs in at just 45 grams, making it easy to carry in jersey pockets, seat packs or indeed pretty much anywhere
- Kit includes the tool, 2 x stainless steel insertion tubes, 5 x soft nose standard plugs, 1 x micro knife, 1 x air stopper and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.